Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Programmed_thoughts

What to do ?????
A 15 hour continuous journey doesn't appear as pain full as 15 min jam,,,,,,,maybe because life moves and according to science displacement constitutes some work.in my professional life i am caught in traffic jam,,,although it is just 15 mins but it more pain full than 15 hour journey.
Just like in a traffic jam you have got all the tools to move u but yet u can't move because the Environment doesn't allow you to do, similarly I have got the knowledge on how to succeed but the environment doesn't let me move forward.
Just like in traffic jam only way to move is to get out of Car/bus/Vehicle and start a journey on your own similarly I have to move out of my company to move up in life. but this approach is fraught with danger. How many of us can leave our hard earned car/jobs and who knows will if we would be able to get another Vehicle or not and worst still we are used to our Vehicle and it's comfort. what if I don't get used to Sun and Rain and might never be able to make it by foot

don't know how to whether the Jam????????????

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

buddy, come out of your comfort zone, burn yourself in the scorching heat under sun, wash away all the sin, that you have committed, under the RAIN...you will see you are no more scared of anything...
but I know this is easy said than done :-) and I also want to try this out some day :-)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder what made you pen this down ..

1:51 AM  
Blogger Megha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home